Chief Gordon Ramsay is a world-renowned chief that’s also made it big as a reality TV star. Both his British and American food and competitive cookery shows debut to astonishing numbers, but it’s his restaurants that have helped solidify his status as one of the best chefs in the world. The Scottish-born 48-year-old chef has opened many restaurants over the years, with all of them holding a total of 14 Michelin stars. His signature Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London has held three of those stars since 2001. If you’ve ever wanted to open your own restaurant, here are a few of Gordon Ramsay’s tips to follow to make it a complete success:
Here’s where to find fast & easy best burger deals near you in KL.
RM20 Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks
Dining like a royalty does not mean you have to wear a crown and hang out with a queen. More
The Malaysian Original Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw
Only RM12 for RM20 Cash Voucher for Burgers
Without burgers, hot dogs would rule the fast food world while fries would drown their misery in bland sauces. Celebrate the king of quick meals with today’s deal at The Malaysian Original Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw™ ! More
Jimat Jimat McD
Amazing deals, all day, every day at McDonalds! Get a special price for Sausage McMuffin with egg at RM2.95 on Monday-Friday(breakfast). More
Kelab Golf Seri Selangor
RM29 for 2Pax / RM56 for 4Pax
Nothing beats the sheer delight one gets while indulging upon sumptuous selections of Tea Break selections admidst a picturesque setting at Kelab Golf Seri Selangor. More
Different state in Malaysia comprise different recipe of Bubur Ashura. The North of Penisular Malaysia prefer sweet Bubur Ashura while the east coast and south prefer Bubur Ashura which is similar to Bubur Lambuk .
Albaloo would like to share the recipes of Bubur Ashura to our lovely muslim users.
- 2 cup of rice
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 cup of blended beef/ blended chicken
- 1 tsp of white pepper powder
- 1 tsp of black pepper powder
- Nuts (peanuts, chickpeas etc. – soaked overnight)
- Celery chop finely
- Potato and carrot chop diced
- Salt and sugar
- Fried onions
- 4 tbsp rempah soto / soto soup spices powder + kurma spices powder)
- 1 pack Sup Bunjut
- 4 main spices (cinnamon, star anise, clove flower and kapulaga)
- Seasoning powder (chicken stock)
- 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
Ingredients to blend
- 1 big red onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch of ginger
Ingredients to slice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 inch of ginger
- 1/2 of big red onion
- Preheat some oil, stir fry 4 main spices, then add ingredients B, saute until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Mix the rempah soto with ½ cup of water into it and cook for awhile.
- Add in the meat, black and white pepper, sup bunjut and some water. While stirring the soup, add in the rice, nuts, salt, sugar and chicken stock till its boil.
- When the rice are cook, add potato and carrot.
- After the nuts, potato and carrot become soft, add the coconut milk and warm water when the consistency is thick.
- Taste it and add some salt.
- When its cook, sprinkle with fried onions and celery. Take out the 4 main spices and sup banjut from the porridge.
- Ready to serve with omelet.