Phones have been replicated, but there are still a lot of new and special phones in this industry, and each of them has its own set of features. Although some of these features may not be very exciting, in any case, their specificity cannot be hidden. Here are some of the latest smartphones that have just been released or will be available soon.
- Huawei P50 Pro: This phone may be the Latest smart phone in the world from famous brands. Huawei’s new flagship is IP68 certified, which makes it water resistant. This phone uses a very high resolution OLED display and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The Kirin 9000 chip and the 50-megapixel quad-core camera along with the 66-watt fast charge of this phone make it a versatile device.
- Huawei P50: The standard version of Huawei flagship that has great features including a 50-megapixel dual camera, Snapdragon 888 4G chip and 66-watt fast charge. This phone is one of the best in terms of power and charging speed, and do not forget its unique display.
- Nokia C30: One of the Latest smart phone on the market from the Nokia brand, which at a reasonable price of 100 Euros has good features such as a 6.82-inch display and a 6,000 mAh battery, and it is suitable for everyday use or as a second phone.
- Samsung Galaxy M21 2021: This phone is the latest model of phone introduced by Samsung. Highlights of this model include a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, a 48-megapixel triple camera and a massive 6,000 mAh battery.
- Xiaomi poco X3 GT: The new model phone of the popular Poco and Xiaomi product line, which has been introduced with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and Gorilla Glass Vickets. 64-megapixel camera and 67-watt fast charge are other key features of this economical gaming phone.
- Xiaomi Poco F3 GT: Another latest model of Xiaomi phones that also has 5G connectivity. This phone uses the modern design of new phones on the market and the front and back panels are made of glass and Gorilla Glass 5 protection, features such as a 64-megapixel triple camera, AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone is also equipped with a Dimensity 1200 5G chip and a 5065 mAh battery with a 67 watt fast charge.
- Samsung’s new phone called Galaxy Fold: this model is one of the Latest smart phone .The struggle to produce curved screens has been going on for some time, and Samsung, as one of the world’s leading in technology companies, has launched its first folding and curved product that called the Galaxy Fold.The fold is 15.7 mm thick when closed and 7.6 mm thick when opened. The screen of the phone is completely 7.3 inches and a 4.6-inch screen is designed on the back.Several different 10, 8 and 16 megapixel camera lenses are placed in different parts of the phone, which, of course, may not matter much in this particular form of design.
- Microsoft’s new phone called SURFACE DUO: this model is one of the Latest smart phone. Many users and tech enthusiasts may be surprised to see Microsoft’s new phone called the Surface Duo. Not only has the phone looked different from all the market standards, but contrary to expectations, the Duo uses Microsoft’s rival operating system, Google Android.The Surface Duo uses two 5.6-inch screens that together form an 8.3-inch screen. The thickness of this Android phone is only 4.8 mm and both screens can be rotated 360 degrees.The Surface Duo may look like a small laptop at first glance, but in practice and in everyday use, it is not so different from the phones on the market.Leaving aside the strange and different hardware of the Surface Duo, we come to the Android operating system, which was used for the first time in a new Microsoft phone.
In recent years, Microsoft has repeatedly used the Windows operating system on the mobile platform, and each time has faced a major failure. It seems that all the failures of Windows Mobile in the past years have taught this lesson to Microsoft to use the open and powerful Android platform to sell its products better. So it has become one of the Latest smartphones.
Find the latest Smartphone deals on Albaloo.