For couples planning on getting married, one of the most complex decisions to make is where should they honeymoon? After months of stressing about the dress, the bridesmaids, the location, the guest list and all the drama that surrounds the planning of a wedding, one of the decisions that can also cause stress is trying to decide on your honeymoon destination. After all you want to make sure that the first vacation that you take as you embark on this new journey is one that will leave you both with romantic memories to last a lifetime. Are you stuck with too many choices for amazing places to honeymoon in? Read on to find the top 5 honeymoon destinations in South East Asia…
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali is a stunning destination located in the heart of the jungle. Situated in a village north of Ubud, the luxurious hotel lies in the centre of the magical island of the Gods. The captivating 5 star luxury resort boasts of 44 private suites and individual villas each of which is enhanced with its own individual granite infinity pool which flows into the tropical forest below. Each villa is conceptually designed with traditional thatched roofs to be at one with nature. You and your spouse can enjoy scintillating Asian, Indonesian and Mediterranean delicacies from the renowned Garden Restaurant. Since you’re on your honeymoon what better way to relax than to enjoy the comfort of the spa – the luxurious Spa Collection is produced from a combination of natural and local ingredients to create beauty therapies that are soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- The carefree paradise of Song Saa Private Islands – Any couple on their honeymoon absolutely relishes the chance to enjoy luxury, privacy and romance. The entrancing Song Saa Private Island is a captivating haven of luxury snuggled within the mysterious beauty of the Koh Rong Archipelago. The eco-luxury resort is not only in complete harmony with nature but boasts of mouth-watering world class gastronomic delights, breathtaking views of the sunset and a range of relaxing spa and wellness treatments which you both can indulge in together.
- An Intimate Paradise Getaway – Crystal clear waters, vibrant coral reefs and palm-tree lined beaches as far as the eye can see while candlelit dinners under beautiful starlit skies and personalized experiences-for-two make a honeymoon in the Maldive Islands an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy the iconic overwater villas which are extremely popular with honeymooners or you both may wish to enjoy your own secluded, incredibly intimate getaway in one of the stunning resorts which boasts of their own private island – expect to be whisked away on a seaplane or a speedboat and step ashore on to your very own private white-sand beach that you both can enjoy an intimate, romantic escape away from the chaos and stresses of life ~ This is as close to paradise as you both can get.
- Spectacular Views from Sri Panwa, Phuket – Bask in the breath-taking scenery of the Cape Panwa peninsula as you both revel in an oasis of luxury and extravagance in what is known as one of the finest most tranquil locations in all of Phuket. The property boasts of 52 exquisitely designed villas that sit almost 50 meters above sea level commanding magnificent views of the surrounding islands and panoramic ocean views. Don’t forget to step into the unique Baba restaurant which boasts of 6 extraordinary concepts at 1 location – ranging from an intimate Thai dining experience with stunning sunset views, a pool club and the extraordinary Baba Nest; – the exclusive rooftop bar is the ultimate space for sunset cocktails boasting of views which you have to see to believe!! A stay at Sri Panwa is nothing but absolute tropical extravagance which will leave you both with unforgettable honeymoon memories.
- The Sandy Beaches of Koh Samui, Thailand – The sunkissed, sandy beaches of Koh Samui are a blissfully, romantic destination. The island has all the assets of tranquil locations, deserted beaches, gentle sea breezes which gives you an extraordinary carefree paradise that will leave you both wanting more. Whether you’re seeking the sun, snoozing together in a hammock, feasting on mouth-watering Thai cuisine, partying on the beach or rejuvenating your mind and body in a luxurious spa, Koh Samui has got you covered.
Finished planning your wedding and looking to plan your romantic, intimate honeymoon escape?? Every couple wants romance, relaxation, intimacy, luxury, privacy and of course the perfect ambience for the two of you on your first getaway as husband and wife. Albaloo has all your honeymoon planning needs covered. We will have exclusive honeymoon deals to the exquisite Maldives coming soon. The best deals for you to have your very own unforgettable escape from reality as you start your brand new lives together can be found right here at Albaloo.