Summer is well and truly here and along with the
endless days at the pool come the scorching effects of the sun. The sweltering
heat not only leaves you dehydrated but can also affect your skin. Albaloo has
fantastic deals on the best skin care products and also the best advice on how
you can keep your skin hydrated, protected and glowing during the summer. Read
on to find out more:
- Drink plenty of fluids: the scorching summer heat can leave you and your skin dry and dehydrated. Make sure that you always carry a bottle of water with you and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. You don’t have to settle for just water, fresh fruit juices are also a delicious, healthy way of making sure that you stay hydrated and that your skin does not get dry.
2. Eat water-rich foods: You can replenish the water and fluid lost to the heat not only by drinking water or other fluids but also by consuming foods that are water-rich which are mostly vegetables and fruits. Examples of water-rich foods include – vegetables such as cucumber, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, brussell sprouts and fruits such as water melon, apples, oranges and blueberries.
3. Use Sunscreen: Summer means that you and your kids will not only be out and about on your routine work, but school holidays mean long hours at the pool or on vacation at the beach – always make sure that you and your family use a good
sunscreen that will protect your skin from the harsh effects of the sun. Ensure that you are using a broad spectrum sunscreen which is at least SPF 30 or 50 to make sure that at least 98% of the strong UV rays will be blocked.
4. Exfoliate Your Skin: As our skin is subjected to the effects of the daily grind and the dust, pollution, sun, wind etc these factors begin to have an effect on the condition of your skin resulting in drying and wrinkling and eventually aging of the skin. In order to prevent this make sure that you exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin cells from your skin. Exfoliating can be done in 2 ways – mechanical exfoliation using a scrub, loofah or dry brush to physically scrub the skin’s surface; chemical exfoliation involves the use of chemicals such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid or enzymes to chemically break down surface buildup.
5. Keep your skin clean: The best way to keep your skin glowing and healthy is to always keep your skin clean – Use a good cleanser and face wash that will ensure that the dirt and grime is removed from your face and skin while also making sure that your skin doesn’t dry out. Try to choose a product that does not have chemicals which can also adversely affect your skin.
Summer days are endless and filled with fun filled days and nights as family vacations take place and you can enjoy relaxing days by the pool or at the beach – always make sure that while you’re having fun you also protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. For the best deals on the best skin products look no further than Albaloo – we have fantastic deals on all you will need for your skin; simply click on http://bit.ly/2LliSDh and make sure your skin stays healthy, hydrated, protected and glowing during the summer.