Here’s where to find fast & easy best burger deals near you in KL.
RM20 Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks
Dining like a royalty does not mean you have to wear a crown and hang out with a queen. More
The Malaysian Original Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw
Only RM12 for RM20 Cash Voucher for Burgers
Without burgers, hot dogs would rule the fast food world while fries would drown their misery in bland sauces. Celebrate the king of quick meals with today’s deal at The Malaysian Original Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw™ ! More
Jimat Jimat McD
Amazing deals, all day, every day at McDonalds! Get a special price for Sausage McMuffin with egg at RM2.95 on Monday-Friday(breakfast). More
Kelab Golf Seri Selangor
RM29 for 2Pax / RM56 for 4Pax
Nothing beats the sheer delight one gets while indulging upon sumptuous selections of Tea Break selections admidst a picturesque setting at Kelab Golf Seri Selangor. More
To find fast & easy deals near you, Albaloo is now available for android in Google Play and for iOS in App Store.
Halloween is celebrated on the night of 31 October, before the All Hallows Day or also known as All Saints Day on 1 November. It is originated in Ireland and celebrated all around the west countries such as United States, United Kingdom and Scotland.
People dressed up in costumes, carry lanterns and spend the evening observing “trick-or-treating” in their neighborhoods. Black and orange are the colors of Halloween, it represent the darkness of night and the color of bonfires, autumn leaves and jack-o’-lanterns.
Presently the Feast of Halloween which has been celebrated in the West has made its way to the east countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Although in Malaysia, Halloween is not widely celebrated, however, some places such as the clubs has commercialized this feast and magnetize people to dress up in costumes to be present at the Halloween Parties.
You may want to check out 2014 Halloween deals as acknowledged in this link:-
Fashionista, please mark your calendar on November 6. H&M partnership with New York Based fashion designer Alexander Wang is coming to Malaysia at H&M Lot 10 and H&M Avenue K!
The Alexander Wang x H&M collection features exclusively designed garments and accessories for women and men. Mixing technical details and innovative fabrics for both fashion and function.
Awal Muharram (also called Maal Hijrah) celebrates the beginning of the Islamic New Year. It marks the first day of the Muslim calendar when Prophet Muhammad migrated from Mecca to Medina to escape persecution and is therefore, considered a time for self-evaluation and a starting point for change.
During the first month of the Islamic calendar, Muharram, Muslims cook Bubur Ashura to commemorate this time of the year when people in a town in the middle east was suffering from famine one thousand four hundred years ago. Our Prophet went from house to house collecting whatever food people had in their homes, put everything in a large pot and cooked it all together, giving birth to Bubur Ashura. This porridge is primarily made of seeds and beans.
In Malaysia, different state in Malaysia comprise different recipe of Bubur Ashura. The North of Peninsular Malaysia prefer sweet Bubur Ashura while the east coast and south prefer Bubur Ashura which is similar to Bubur Lambuk .
Albaloo would like to share the recipes of Bubur Ashura to our lovely Muslim users.
Different state in Malaysia comprise different recipe of Bubur Ashura. The North of Penisular Malaysia prefer sweet Bubur Ashura while the east coast and south prefer Bubur Ashura which is similar to Bubur Lambuk .
Albaloo would like to share the recipes of Bubur Ashura to our lovely muslim users.
- 2 cup of rice
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 cup of blended beef/ blended chicken
- 1 tsp of white pepper powder
- 1 tsp of black pepper powder
- Nuts (peanuts, chickpeas etc. – soaked overnight)
- Celery chop finely
- Potato and carrot chop diced
- Salt and sugar
- Fried onions
- 4 tbsp rempah soto / soto soup spices powder + kurma spices powder)
- 1 pack Sup Bunjut
- 4 main spices (cinnamon, star anise, clove flower and kapulaga)
- Seasoning powder (chicken stock)
- 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
Ingredients to blend
- 1 big red onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch of ginger
Ingredients to slice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 inch of ginger
- 1/2 of big red onion
- Preheat some oil, stir fry 4 main spices, then add ingredients B, saute until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Mix the rempah soto with ½ cup of water into it and cook for awhile.
- Add in the meat, black and white pepper, sup bunjut and some water. While stirring the soup, add in the rice, nuts, salt, sugar and chicken stock till its boil.
- When the rice are cook, add potato and carrot.
- After the nuts, potato and carrot become soft, add the coconut milk and warm water when the consistency is thick.
- Taste it and add some salt.
- When its cook, sprinkle with fried onions and celery. Take out the 4 main spices and sup banjut from the porridge.
- Ready to serve with omelet.